Today marks my blog's first anniversary, which is kind of weird to say because I can't decide if it feels like I've been doing it for years or only just started... In some regards I'm still a newbie figuring everything out (it was a very proud moment recently when I figured out how to use gifs). Other times when I look at the review index and how many posts I've released it brings back memories.
Needless to say the time has flown by!
Some of the things I've done in the last year through the blog:
- Posted 232 times
- Made 285 amazing follower friends
- Discovered some brilliant books I'll never forget and otherwise might not have known about
- Had the opportunity to promote some great books and authors, encouraging others to read them
- Become a part of social media to which I'm addicted (particularly instagram where I now have 2 accounts!)
- Gone to my first book convention/signing in London (YALC) which was completely crazy and amazing
- Met - both online and in person - some amazing people who share the same love of books I have
Most popular posts:
Before I have details on the giveaway I want to say one last thing - THANK YOU! To everyone who has followed, commented and viewed my blog <3
As my blog's tag line is "Living in a different fantasy, paranormal, mythical, sci-fi, or dystopian world every day" a thought struck me - why not give a book away from each genre? And then I had another thought - what about 2?!
Therefore, today there will be 5 winners receiving 2 books each meaning there is a total of 10 books up for grabs.
To enter simply follow the rafflecopter at the bottom of the post. UK ONLY - international shipping is too expensive, but I will have another on the way :)
You can see the books listed below:
Fantasy Paranormal Mythical
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick, Asylum by Madeleine Fury by Elizabeth Miles,
Torment by Lauren Kate, Roux, The Iron Traitor by
Anna Dressed in Blood Julie Kagawa,
by Kendare Blake,
The Knife of Never Letting Go by The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Patrick Ness, The Death Cure by James Dashner
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey.